NEDEX insulating glass secondary sealant PS-002 is a 2-component, solvent-free adhesive/sealant with SH-bonding ends (polysulfite). The rheological properties of the product make it suitable for manual and robot processing. PS-002 adheres to glass, aluminium, galvanized steel and stainless steel without the use of primer. For other products, such as coated glass, glass from which the coating has been removed, treated spacer profiles or profiles made of other materials; relevant trials must be carried out to ensure the product's suitability. The use with polycarbonate or polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) is not recommended. It is produced only for insulated glass manufacturing. For different applications please contact NEDEX Technical Department.
- Very low gas and moisture penetration rates
- High adhesion to aluminium and glass surfaces
- Long potlife times and
- Short curing times
are the most important characteristics.
- Box kit (15 lt A + 1,5 lt B / 16,5 lt A + 1,8 lt B)
- Drum kit (55 lt A + 6 lt B / 160 lt A + 16 lt B / 182 lt A + 18 lt B / 190 lt A + 19 lt B)
- ISO: ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001
- EN: EN 1279-2:2018 / EN 1279-3:2018 / EN 1279-4:2018
- Other: EcoVadis
Please send e-mail to email@example.com in order to request Technical Data Sheet.